Tuesday 1 November 2016

Realm Works - Playing Sounds at the Table

So playing sound at the table is something I have been looking at doing. The room is ready with speaker in place so I am physically able to do it.

What's missing for me is an efficient way to manage the database of music and sounds and an efficient way to play those sounds at the table.

Now given I already have Realm Works, Hero Lab and MapTools running when I DM, I would ideally like to avoid having yet another stand-alone app to micro manage. With that in mind I played around today with different methods to include sounds and music within Realm Works and played around with triggering those sounds from my module content.

I'm still not happy though, and I would really like to hear people's thoughts and ideas on a better way to play and manage sound at the table.


No comments:

Post a Comment